Tuesday, September 2, 2008

smelly cat

so there i was today trying to clean out some stuff to make my computer run faster (as if i have any real idea how to go about doing that), and i found a fabulous video of a little friend of mine. i just had to share. here's what happens when you teach things to little kids. you don't think they'll remember or glean from your wisdom, but they do. this little gal asked me to sing and teach her a song, so i did. and here is the result:


award winning, dont you think?

4 comments:

Michelle :) said...

hysterical!!! my friend dressed up like phoebe and performed smelly cat for the talent show our senior year- craziness. that is seriously national material.

Chaplain Cris Nole said...

That was great!!!!!!

Cris

Melissa. said...

AMAZED.

Vern ~ Inspired said...

HA - loved it!

Also, love the picture of you sporting my favorite accessory glasses in the world!!
They are one of my signature pieces...I have them in many colors!

I am sad I missed your concert last week when you were in town...we wanted to be there!

Hugs,
Vern